The type of content you write will only grab the reader’s attention if the title and headings are attractive. Therefore, you need to encapsulate the purpose of the writing in the title and headings by using a creative flare. Not to mention that the primary keyword that you are targeting needs to have a place in the title and one or two of the headings.
At Orange Coast Websites, we can help your Orange County small business website capture the audience you are looking for while pleasing search engines, so you rank better. Contact us to learn more about our content writing services.
How To Get Your Content Writing Titles Noticed
Here are a few things you need to make as a standard part of your web page writing.
- Titles need to be 70 characters to be noticed on the search engine results page (SERPS)
- You do not need to have the business name in the title for every page
- All web pages need to have a unique title to avoid confusing search engines
- Do not duplicate titles or headings
These content writing tips are well-known and necessary to add to your writing standard operating procedure. Thus, let’s look at some creative ways you can better craft titles and headings that will grab attention.
Ways to Grab the Attention of the Right Audience
- Try and put the primary keyword as close to the beginning of the title or heading
- Use a free title generator. They will spark inspiration, if anything.
- Hire content writing professionals to focus on building authority online
- Think of the reader and what message you are trying to convey
- Is the title or heading relevant to the web page or blog article?
- Do not keyword stuff
- Add a sense of urgency to your title
- Include lists in your titles or headings for consumable reading
Have Your Titles and Headings Written by Orange Coast Websites!
Showcasing your small business online can feel like another job. Unfortunately, companies give up on content writing, which is an essential aspect that will help them get seen by many online customers. Do not be that business. Instead, reach out to Orange Coast Websites and let us help your Orange County business flourish with impeccable websites, web pages, and blog articles that have headings and titles that help your business stand out!