The marketing world is changing, especially for small businesses. You can no longer go under the online radar and expect success. But as a small business, you have a tight marketing budget, so how can you create a strong online presence without breaking the bank? At Orange Coast Websites, we want to help you excel in web design tailored to your small business, which is why we recommend the WordPress Website Design platform. Let us breakdown why you should choose WordPress for your website.
Why Choose WordPress for Your Website?
If you are new to online marketing, you may still think that WordPress is a blogging site, and well, it can be, but WordPress has grown. Today, WordPress is the most popular Content Management System (CMS), not to mention that it hosts forty percent of websites globally. Thus, a trusted website application that simplifies your workflow.
So, what is a CMS? A CMS is a website application that is a one-stop spot for website owners, editors, and authors to manage content without a hassle. You do not need to know or understand programming to have input on your website design.
Your WordPress website design can offer your small business a lot more power among customers and clientele. People are far more tech-savvy today and will search for your website before they physically enter your store. Therefore, you need a web design that can turn your website into a store. Whether you have a brick-and-mortar business or own an online shop, you deserve to have a website that runs smoothly. Your customers should be able to navigate your website seamlessly. WordPress web design helps make your website customer-friendly, which is the point, right?
Benefits of a WordPress Web Design
There are plenty of benefits to choosing the WordPress platform for your website. The web application is free for starters, not to mention that it allows you or your website design company to customize their source code. As an open-sourced development platform, anyone can use the WordPress Codex, despite how novice or advanced you are with website development. Arguably, the ability to customize coding is one if not the biggest asset for small businesses who choose WordPress for their website.
But the benefits do not stop there. WordPress offers a lot for small business owners. Let’s review the other advantages:
- WordPress Themes – You do not need a professional website designer to choose WordPress as your website platform. They have a variety of design themes that can help you personalize your website.
- WordPress Plug-in Features – Do you want to add buttons, surveys, or a call-to-action to your WordPress website? You can! WordPress provides an array of plug-in features that are compatible with their website themes. Thus, you can customize your webpage your way.
- WordPress Offers Responsive Designs – Customers browse the web from various technology. Some may use their phones, while others might browse the web via their laptop or tablet. WordPress themes offer responsive designs, which means that your website will look fabulous no matter the screen size!
- WordPress is Safe and Secure – WordPress developers take extra measures to ensure the WordPress platform remains free from hackers. Website security is one of the many reasons small business owners love using WordPress for their website.
- WordPress Websites are SEO-Friendly – Your small business website needs to be indexed by search engines. Since WordPress is a high-ranking site, search engines respect its authority. Your WordPress website will automatically optimize in search engines, which is as essential as having a website.
Build Your Small Business Website Smarter, Not Harder.
Do not make it harder on yourself by attempting to build a website from scratch. Instead, use the smarter route to save you time and money, which is ideal for a small business owner. WordPress websites not only serve as a gateway to your products but as a reliable platform for both you and your customers. Your WordPress website can look polished, professional, and unique while serving your products within search engines directly to those searching for them.
You do not have to go it alone. At Orange Coast Websites, we can help your small business with hosting, web design, and so much more. We are here for you; contact us today!